Towards continuously working together succesfully
I work on collaboration according to a responsibility-oriented approach. Clients are organisations and partnerships.
My support focuses on:
- making the choice to take working together as a basis;
- organising the 6 responsibilities for working together;
- organising working together as a function;
- learning and developing managers to manage working together as an activity;
- teaching and developing people for the benefit of working together.
Among other things, I bring the following to the process:
- the Model of the Six Responsibilities™;
- the two principles of working both on the organisation and with the teams and team members;
- the Model of the House of Togetherness™;
- the CollaboratorScan™;
- tailor-made workshops;
- peer to peer coaching;
- think and work labs.
The roles I take on
Below are listed those roles I fulfill.
For managers, board members, board members (1:1)
Facilitator / moderator
At meetings and events
In case of hard collaboration
If an 'outboard motor' or interim professional is needed for the growth towards continuously working together succesfully