Towards employees who continue to work together successfully
I am a mentor, facilitator, speaker and researcher. All services are based on the two principles: developing the organisation and the people.
My support focuses on:
- making the choice to take working together as a basis;
- organising and guaranteeing the ability of organisations to work together, and thus in the development towards a high quality of cooperation with successful collaborations;
- teaching and developing people for the benefit of working together.
Below are the options in a handy overview.
For managers, board members, board members (1:1)
|Focused on? ||Exploration of collaboration and the concept of collaboration as a business function and its significance. |
- Mentoring ≠ coaching;
- distinction of working together with other forms of 'working together';
- the 2 principles, choosing to work together as a business function, implementation policy for the quality of collaboration, role and design and organisation of this business function (eg a Chief Collaboration Officer and an internal team of (part-time) mentors and facilitators, the internal 'code of conduct', the systems (e.g. recruitment, assessment, remuneration) and the space and help for the people);
- kissing points of collective and individual, the House of Togetherness™, the specially developed conceptual framework to understand and deal with hassle;
- sharing and enjoying some unique life experience.
For groups of employees
|Focused on? ||Training and development for the benefit of the ability to work together and the quality of cooperation. |
- The House of Togetherness™, the specially developed conceptual framework;
- understand hassle;
- starting up and maintaining successful collaboration.
At meetings and events
|About what? ||About the 2 principles. |
- Tailor made, parts of the mentioned under Mentor;
- de 2 principles;
- the idea, the design and the implementation of working together as a business function;
- the House of Togetherness™, the conceptual framework to understand hassle and to start and keep successful collaboration going.
In case of hard cooperation
|Into what? ||Cooperation and collaboration. |
- Research into what is going on in the case of hard cooperation and into the way-out;
- the possibilities to (start to) work with the 2 principles.